Friday, July 3, 2009

Twitter and Pennsic Sewing

I can't be the only person who has long indepth conversations with herself while sewing. Especially sewing at the machine without the TV. Also I can't be the only one who cracks herself up as she enters the 4th hour of Tabard sewing with odd thought.

As I sat sewing some things occured to me. Mny of my favorite blogs now have twitter and while I decided I am just not that dedicated or interesting to use twitter I played tweets though my head as I sew.

Hour 1 : Cut out all the red tabards, double checked that that I had the right sizes for the guys.
Hour 1.5: Started to sew using black thread
Hour 2.5: Sitched to red thread
15 minutes later: Is it just me or does C&C dual duty thread not seem as good as it use to?
Hour 3: Up stairs in front of the TV pinning while watching Deadliest catch
Hour 3.1: Oh watch out for that wave!!!
Hour 3.5: I am so glad I am not his mom- what a potty mouth! 3 tabards pinned, 2 edges pinned
Hour 4: Back at the machine, back to red thread

I just don't see that as an interesting afternoon to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment