1. 2 knitting projects in the works, Getting closer to done on the mitts and almost to the armholes on Hubby's sweater.
2. I made Baking Soda biscuits. I liked them, the kids ate them some and Hubby wanted me to buy a sifter. Since I now have a sifter I'm going to try it again and see if they turn out better.
3. Make an embroidered item: Still working on Hubby's Russian Garb. I just need to do the embroidery at the bottom.
As it is getting colder here, Hubby's sweater is a priority.
Oh and as a "yay" (something good that you do for yourself or others) I make the kids a list of what school work they have to do each day. I have started making one for myself with housekeeping chores on it.
Today's chores were -
- Wash the windows inside and out-- done
- Laundry Remember to get the stuff from the line before dark --done
- Practice Violin -- done
- cook some beans to freeze-- done
- Make all the beds -- done
I figure 5 chores that I don't normally do a day will eventually lead me to better habits and a cleaner house.