Friday, May 15, 2009

Public Apology

I would like to make a moderately public apology to my wonderful, loving and understanding sister.

I am horribly, terribly sorry that your birthday gift (that had problems right from the get go) is suffering from SSS.

For those of you not in the know, this is Second Sock Syndrome. It is what happens when you try a new pattern that can't be done 2 at a time and while it is a fun and interesting pattern, it is tedious the second time though.

So, sister dear, even though I love you and cherish that you took time out of your busy week to visit Girlie when she was in your neck of the woods, your gift has been set aside for the quick feel good of ribbing on the monster sweater for hubby. My hope is that I will get bored of ribbing soon and the second sock will revive my interest. If not, I set the goal of completing them by Pennsic.

So next stop Amazon. Thank you for setting up a wish list for those of us who have SSS and planning issues.

You loving sister

1 comment:

  1. I take it a certain package arrived today. :)

    - Sister

    ReplyDelete