- Go to the free movies at the movie theater with the kids
- Make 15 tabards before Pennsic
- do park day at the creek regularly
- Boy scout camp
- Girl scout camp
- Pennsic (maybe 2 weeks!!!)
- Summer reading program at the library
- Make new summer garb for Hubby
- Make new garb for me (new dresses with embroidery!!)
- pick fruit at Bauger's
- Take a playdate to a horse farm (and hopefully avoid the hospital due to allergies afterwards)
- Spend time doing Math with Girlie
- Spend time reading with the kids and having them do quiet reading everyday
- More Playdates!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Life has given me a special chance this summer. Since I will only be working minimally, I will have lots of time to do fun and interesting things with the kids. Since you know how much I love lists- here is my summer to do list.