Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance

Last week was the Daddy Daughter Dance. Hubby took Girlie and they both had a great time. It was fun to hear about the dance from both of their perspectives and then from other dads who were there.

Before Girlie and Hubby left, Girlie was so excited to see her BFF. They had been on a playdate a few days before and had a plan to make sure they found each other and that the Daddies met. According to hubby, Girlie found BFF and they ditched the guy to make crafts.





I made Girlie's dress. It is Ottobre Design spring 2003 item 19 I used size 115. (on page 5) I used flannel backed satin and purple sparkly organza. Girlie called it her fairy elf dress.

I have been on such a knitting kick that I had forgotten how much fun it is to sew clothes. I might need to do some more sewing before too much longer.

1 comment:

  1. "According to hubby, Girlie found BFF and they ditched the guy to make crafts."

    Oh good, she's learned an essential life skill.

    ReplyDelete