Saturday, February 21, 2009

Little Travelers





I found this cute movie about 2 girls who visited the British Isles at the library. Girlie watched it and was amazed. The girls in the movie narrate their adventures as they travel though Scotland, England and Ireland. They also visit Aran Island (my favorite segment).



After we had to return this DVD to the library, we requested the other 2 movies that they have made, Bali and Japan.


Right now the kids are upstairs watching Japan. I love how fun these DVDs are. They are just at a kid level and a wonderful introduction to the country. Because the girls in the DVD are the narrators there is a little bit of difficulty understanding their voices some times. But when compared to my kids it isn't too much of an issue. I wish they were captioned though.
I just checked their blog and they are in the process of making one about Iran and probably Germany.
To order these cute movie or check out trailers, go to: Little Travelers



No comments:

Post a Comment