- I started it again in Nov. to make for Christmas. The previous size was too small so I had to frog it all the way back and go up about 3 sizes.
- I finished it in plenty of time for Christmas (about a week), but on Christmas day when I had Boyo try it on it was too small!
- I frogged it all again and tried a different pattern.
- I was able to salvage the sleeves from the other sweater but I used every bit of the green yarn I had.
- A year later the yarn was discontinued.
- I had just enough Green for the whole sweater and a small ball of black left over.
- It fits great!!
The Pattern I started with- The Wallaby. Last winter my mom made my entire family (except me) wallaby's for Christmas. Hubby and Girlie still wear theirs often. http://www.nakedsheep.com/wowaknpa.html
The Pattern I ended up with- I made it myself with the pattern generator. I love this generator as I can use the same principle for sweaters for everyone from Hubby to Max (Girlie's Bitty Baby) http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/raglan.html It is a bit confusing the first time but after you do one, the rest are easy-peasy.